Monday, October 17, 2011


So, I guess I should start out by telling you who I am right? I am Amanda. I live in the Midwest and in a few weeks I'll be 24 years old.




My husband's name is Kyle. I am so thankful for him & I thank God for him everyday. We originally started dating in Junior High. I never stopped loving him. We started talking again in the Summer of 2006 and made our relationship official again right after the new year of 2007.

Kyle is so sweet, caring, and hilarious. He makes me laugh everyday, who couldn't love that?


(picture is almost a year old but the best I have of them together- trying to get two toddler boys to sit for a nice picture is an almost impossible feat!)

Together we have twins! They came into this world on January 27th, 2008- making them three!


This is Phoenix. He is the "older" brother by 2 minutes! He loves Batman, cuddles, and anything to do with outer space. He can seriously tell you what all the planets are and point them out to you on a map. He is so smart.


This is Solaris. He has the most beautiful smile you'll ever see. He loves Spiderman [so much so he thinks he IS Spiderman - that gets borderline dangerous at times!], drawing and cutting out paper ghosts, and having Momma push him on the swing.


This is Kadence [not her real hair, haha]. She is my gorgeous step-daughter. She is a complete girly girl, loves cute clothes & hair. She also loves to get dirty outside and hunt for bugs and frogs. Love her to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment