Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Three Magical Years ♥




Yesterday marked 3 years of marriage for Kyle & I. Three years doesn't seem like long at all and it feels like we've been married for a lifetime.


I am so thankful that God gave me such an amazing husband, with such a sweet & kind heart. I'm so thankful for our history as well. It's really a good story, a story I'll tell one day.

We had a nice time just enjoying each other's company last night after the kids went to bed for the night. We also changed our names to "matching names" in the online game we both play. It was something we planned on doing but since we did it on our anniversary I thought it was extra cute. ;]


We are going to "officially" celebrate in a couple of weeks with two nights away courtesy of my lovely in-laws. The thought of one night away is weird enough, but two?! Are you kidding me? As hectic as it can get, and as much and they drive me crazy at times, I'm going to miss them like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment